In the 1970's my dad gave me a Vivitar 110 pocket camera. I remember the feeling of excitement I got when I pointed the camera at my subjects and continued my new found passion through elementary school, high school and college. After a detour in the corporate world, I rekindled my love with art and have not looked back. I love taking pictures. Your session will be easy going, relaxed and slow. I will not rush you around and bark posing direction at you. Your photos will look natural and carefree. You won't feel uncomfortable and I will work with you to make sure you get the shots you are looking for. I shoot in my home studio and on location. I specialize in taking pictures that will not go out of "style". Click here to see my portfolio.
I do not like to have my subjects sit still and say cheese. I am most comfortable where you are most comfortable. I would love to capture your day-to-day memories....casual..in your home..let's create photographs that will instantly take you back to the feelings you had the day you created them.
2013 Session Pricing
Your session fee of $275 includes:
- Travel to an on location shoot anywhere within San Diego County.
- 1.5 hours of time with you.
- 5 Hours of post production editing time on all images in your gallery.
- Your best images (20-30) presented to you in a private online gallery form which to order your prints.
- 1 8x10, 2 5x7 and 4 4x6 prints of your choice.
- For detailed pricing information including print pricing and digital files, please click here.