Taken at the San Diego Zoo...I love this color!
- My bowling high game is 206.
- In 7th grade, I fell while ice skating and suffered amnesia. I don't remember the fall, the hospital, the CAT scan, the drive home. Nothing. I lost one entire day of my life.
- I wear a size 10 shoe.
- My daughter weighed 9 lbs. 15 oz at birth. No C-Section, no forceps, no vacuum. (I milk this every Mother's Day, and will continue to announce this every Mother's day for the rest of my life.)
- I will not eat watermelon or ANY other melon. If I smell melon, I will become ill.
- I am fragrance free. Perfume gives me a headache.
- I am a really good cook, if I do say so myself.
Now...I am not going to tag anyone...BUT..I will send a piece of mail art to the first 2 people who answer the "seven fun facts about me" tag on their blogs and then link back here. I hope that instead of tagging innocent people you too will send out some mail art! Have a great day!