I hate "tagging". I got tagged twice this morning and I normally would not particpate in this sort of thing, but since there are so many new readers coming through to try and win prizes from me, I thought you might want to know a little more about me while you're here. Read it and weep...I am never doing this again. (Thanks, Rima!)
Here are 5 Luggage fun facts: (You can memorize them, I don't like talking about myself.)
- I did not lose luggage on a recent airline trip. The name Lost Luggage loosely refers to me, loosing my mind.
- I am a Graduate Gemologist. Before I received my gemology degrees, I was a photography major. I don't like it when people ask me to take a look at a diamond they have already purchased, but I am happy to help you before you buy something.
- I hate making cards. I enjoy pushing the limits of generic art supplies in an attempt to make something great every day.
- I birthed a 9lb, 15oz. baby through my you know what. That's right. I don't do anything half assed.
- My husband named our dog after a Japanese MLB player. I like to think he can read, so everyone say, "Hi Ichiro!"
I hereby tag the following 5 people. If your name is not on this list, don't feel sad. I am meerly following the instructions on the tag. (I don't like to do this in case someone's feelings get hurt!)
- Heather. Heather made the mistake of mentioning that she loved reading my blog every day. Shazam! Tag.
- Debbie. Debbie just celebrated a milestone birthday. I'm sure she would LOVE to complete the tag.
- Andrea. I can't think of why I am punishing Andrea at the moment, but visit her blog anyway, she is really talented.
- Laura. Laura I met once in my old neighborhood. We had a great time and then I moved away.
- Johanna. I am tagging Johanna because she will probably think this is as much torture as I did. (Yes, you have to do it!) >snicker<
pphhewww...glad that's over with!